PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WITH BANANA REAM
Makes 4 servings:
- 250 g of peanut butter
- 70 g honey (for consistency)
200 g brown sugar 375 g of white sugar
- 250 g of vegetable butter
- 2 large eggs
- 500 g flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- 70 g finely chopped walnuts
- 100 g chopped, bitter chocolate
- 125 ml of oily cream
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 70 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 125 g of kneaded, ripe bananas
Preheat the oven to 160-170 ° C.
In a large bowl, whisk peanut butter, honey and plant butter. Add eggs, chocolate and mix well. In a separate bowl mix flour, soda, nuts. Add the cream and stir until the dough is uniform. Divide the dough into 8 balls and place them on the baking tray. Using a fork flattened the ball evenly pancakes. Bake for 8-9 minutes until golden brown.
Mix the cream, vanilla, salt and lemon juice until the mass is uniform. Add bananas and knead by hand so the mass does not sit down.
Miracle berry will unleash the sweetness previously hidden in lemon juice, devoid of caloric sugar bomb. BON APPETIT.
200 g brown sugar
375 g of white sugar